Electronic Health Record Software for Service Providers
• Measure Recovery Capital at treatment initiation
• Create Recovery
• Measurable Plans, Mentor Clients, Monitor Progress or Challenges
• Measure Recovery Capital and Review
• Clinicians and Patients have unique access and user profiles
• Clients create their own Recovery Plan with/ without the help of Clinicians
Validated Assessment Instruments
The My Recovery Plan tool is an evidence-based platform developed by David Best Ph.D., University of Derby, that provides a finite, measurable recovery plan coupled with an accurate and predictive assessment. It is recovery path neutral and appropriate for delivery in clinical and non-clinical environments by both certified peers and medical professionals. We have created training materials for recovery-oriented organizations seeking to deliver measurably improved outcomes through the use our researched cutting-edge technology.
My Recovery Plan Training
Training is available, become a Recovery Capital Associate Certified by the CACCF. As a clinician you you will facilitate the process of assessing goal setting and building Recovery Capital necessary to sustaining ongoing recovery.
Bring innovation to your practice